Designed with your comfort in mind
The hotel offers two DDA compliant accessible rooms with extra features and amenities to assist our guests who require additional mobility assistance, as well as all the comfort and style of our regular rooms.
Our lift is now accessible to the main Junction Restaurant, Function Room and first floor bedrooms.
Our accessible rooms feature all the same facilities and amenities as our standard guestroom including the following:
- A large bathroom with low sink
- Low level bath with shower over, with area to lower yourself into the bath
- Support rails around the toilet, sink and bath/shower areas
- Low hooks and mirrors
- Emergency pull cords for an added sense of safety
- Vibrating pillows are available upon request for hearing impaired customers to use in the event of a fire evacuation
Check availability or call our reservations team on 01244 688770 and we'll look forward to welcoming you soon.