New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
Stay comfortable at Holiday Inn Chester - South
On the edge of the beautiful Roman City of Chester, you’ll find the Holiday Inn Chester South hotel just off the A55 10 minutes into the City Centre – an excellent location for business and leisure visitors alike.
The hotel offers 145 bedrooms and a choice of standard, family, executive and accessible rooms, air-conditioning and Wi-Fi is throughout the entire hotel and all standard rooms have 32 inch flat screen TV's and executive rooms have 37 inch TV's.
The Open Lobby Bar and reception looks fabulous and contemporary. Here, you can order food and drink throughout the day. The Junction Restaurant boasts views over the Welsh Mountains. Great news for families - Kids Stay & Eat Free*!
We provide an on-site car park and coach parking that is complimentary to guests staying at the hotel. An accessible hotel lift is available to use to gain access to the bedrooms, restaurant and meeting rooms.
Work out and wind down in the YouFit Health Club, which has a 15m heated swimming pool, sauna and spa pool.
There are many attractions in and around Chester that the Holiday Inn provides an ideal base for visitors. They include Chester Races, Grosvenor Museum, Cathedral, Chester Zoo, Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village, Broughton Park Shopping and Dining and the fantastic Blue Planet Aquarium.
There is plenty to do in Chester for the entire family so Book Now and come and see us at the Holiday Inn Chester South and experience all that Chester has to offer.
Call our reservations team on 01244 688770 for more information.
Purchase Your Gift Vouchers Today!
We are excited to share with you the amazing gift vouchers we now have available at Holiday Inn Chester - South. From delightful afternoon teas to overnight break packages, there's a gift for everyone! See what else you can gift to your loved ones this Christmas!